Our client, a nationally renowned automotive and aerospace supplier, is currently seeking a .Net Developer to join their Advanced Engineering team. As the company continually seeks to improve and streamline their manufacturing processes, they are building and expanding their advanced data acquisition team. This .Net Developer role will be a key player in the creation of a new inventory management system over the next few months.
Benefits of this opportunity:
- Flexibility – This role will allow the right candidate to work from home much of the time over the course of this project.
- Stability – Because of the unique nature of their products and quality standards of their customers, their manufacturing will not be outsourced. This provides you an opportunity to have a stable career with a company that is headquartered in the USA.
- Autonomy – While this position will operate as a part of the Advanced Engineering team, it will provide the right candidate the chance to work very independently. Our client is looking for a developer they can trust to own the project and work free of micro-management.
Requirements for this opportunity:
- Extensive experience developing .Net applications from scratch, in conjunction with SQL databases (stored procedures, queries, etc.)
- Previous experience with Agile Software Development
- Previous experience using Object Oriented Design / Component –Based Designs
If you are interested in this or future opportunities in your area, please send an up-to-date copy of your resume to: