Leverage your forklift experience and join a great team of people with a nationally recognized company that truly invests in you and your long-term success. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity where you can take advantage of a stable career with an essential manufacturer that provides excellent pay, weekends off, and the chance to advance and grow into a variety of positions.
Due to growth, C.H.I. Overhead Doors, a leading manufacturer of premium-quality residential, commercial, and rolling steel overhead doors, is hiring for Forklift Operators at their manufacturing facility in Arthur, IL.
If you have forklift operation experience or have worked in production, assembly, warehouse, or construction and have mechanical aptitude, we want to hear from you! Veterans are encouraged to apply.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Excellent Compensation – $16 - $21/hr. commensurate with experience, overtime opportunities, and paid shift differential (extra $1.50/hr. for 2nd shift).
- Annual Performance Based Appraisals.
- Full Benefits Package – Includes medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, short- and long- term disability, life insurance, 401k with company match, and paid vacation and holidays.
- Lucrative Equity Program available to hourly employees.
- Schedule – Monday - Friday, WEEKENDS OFF, Saturday work is voluntary.
- $150 referral bonus.
- Safety Boot & Glasses Annual Allowance.
- Growth and Stability – C.H.I. Overhead Doors provides tremendous stability and is growing and wants you to grow with them. Management will provide you with support and tools you need to advance your skills and move up to leadership positions.
- Extra Benefits and Perks! Onsite cafeteria, annual holiday parties, picnics, monthly employee birthday celebrations, scholarship program, and community service participation.
- Coming Soon – An exclusive onsite medical clinic providing health, wellness, chiropractic, and many more services to employees and their families!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Apply Now!
About the Company: C.H.I. began in Arthur, Illinois, in 1981, in a small facility with a simple plan: be the best partner for our customers by building a quality product that is produced damage free, with all components in place and delivered on time with our company drivers. C.H.I. Overhead Doors manufactures high-quality residential garage doors, commercial doors, and rolling steel doors. C.H.I. offers a premium insulated door product guaranteed to deliver years of dependable operation.
C.H.I. Overhead Doors is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.