Experience a sales career with unlimited earning potential and excellent benefits in a lucrative territory with the top equipment dealer on the West coast. This is the perfect opportunity to move forward in your equipment sales career or get your foot in the door and establish a rewarding career with an industry leader.
PAPÉ Machinery is looking for a professional to join their team as a Territory Manager for their Construction and Forestry division. In this role, you will be responsible for machine sales to all rental companies in the Bay Area, allied product machine sales to contractors/governmental agencies in the Bay Area, and growing the short-term rental business in the Bay Area through prospecting and building new relationships with commercial contractors.
If you are a driven professional with a desire to succeed and have a passion for helping customers, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to PAPÉ to be considered: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work for Papé:
- Unlimited earning potential
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.