Our client, a world leader in high speed production machinery, is seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team. This company offers innovative technologies for all process stages with a growing portfolio that encompasses efficient technical services as well as individual consultancy on technologies and processes.
The Project Manager will act as a technical liaison coordinating with different department on large scale, complex projects. They must have a degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and have proficiency with MS Project. In addition, leadership, organization and communication skills are very important factors for this role.
- Growth - Sales for 2011 were over $780 million with consistent growth year over year.
- Stability - There are around 3,900 employees around the world, approximately half of whom are in Germany. There are also 22 locations around the world, of which 18 outside Germany
- Technology - Opportunity to work with the latest cutting edge technology and talented engineers on a multitude of meaningful projects.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree
- MS Project skills
- Leadership, organization and communication skills
6802 Paragon Place, Suite 430
Richmond, VA 23230